Wednesday, January 7, 2009

STARTING THE NEW YEAR


I can happily say that I survived the Christmas "rush" but only because I decided to do only what was important. I kept things simple and had more than one chance to catch up on my rest. My medication stayed level and only a few times did I have to increase the dosage for one or two days. (My doctor has taught me how to do this but if you aren't given any direction in this area, please don't make any changes without your doctor's approval)

Now that I am back home it seems a little harder to stay motivated but I am not going to let simple things get me down. My mood is better when the sun is shining but I can accomplish just as much when the day is gloomy. My attitude is within my mind and I can choose to keep a positive outlook.

No comments: