Tuesday, October 14, 2008

ADJUSTING YOUR MIND


No, not physically adjusting it; mentally changing my train of thought from I can't do to I can do. I have this feeling inside that I can't handle something so I don't even try. It's almost like I am afraid of failing or feel like the goal is too unreachable. It's a difficult mindset and I know it is a type of rationalization but I can't seem to make any progress. If I do attempt to start working on a goal I can handle it for 3 or 4 days then I lose my perspective. I feel so bad that I can't get back on track. I think I really need someone to talk to who has my undivided attention Hubby can tune out almost anything so if I say anything of importance he only hears part of it or doesn't give me the full attention I want. We all need someone to motivate us.

No comments: