Tuesday, October 21, 2008

LEARN TO GO WITH THE FLOW


For the past two weeks I have had to remember this. I had the unpleasant task of trying to get my computer up and running. It was a long two weeks until the viruses were removed and I could get back to work. Then for the next four days I struggled with a mouse that decided to die and a keyboard that just wouldn’t come on at all. Finally by replacing both of them, I am now able to get back to normal. It made me realize just how comfortable I have gotten in having my “toys” available and depending on things running smoothly. The harder I tried to keep calm, the harder it became near the last few days. It had been so frustrating waiting that when the mouse and keyboard both were out of commission. I could feel a tinge of frustration/anger during the last day or so. I recognized that anyone else would probably be just as annoyed with the same problem.

No comments: