Thursday, November 13, 2008

INSIGHTS


I recently found my journal with my thoughts and perceptions about bipolar disorder when I was first diagnosed. I thought it would be a good idea to put them down here.

July 2005

(1)One of the first things I discovered was that being overwhelmed caused a lot of stress and eventually led to lack of sleep and anger for not having enough time for myself.

(2)At times I feel like I am between two dimensions: one was peaceful and the other was scary. I had dreams about walking around in strange house yet knowing where everything was. The dream was in great detail such as the number of panes in a window and what was inside each cabinet door. I thought that someone was trying to get inside hoping that my hubby would notice. I woke myself up feeling very scared.

No comments: