Thursday, November 13, 2008

INTROSPECTION


January 2006

1) Occasional feelings of “it's not worth fighting any more” Just ready to quit on reaching my own goals. Some OCD arises.

(2) Some periods of stress leave me with the “I can't breathe” feeling. A type of panic attack.

(3) Giving an answer to a question is important but having the answer ignored and the question asked over and over until I give the right response (whatever that is) frustrates me.

(4) Lack of encouragement from others sends me on a negative down slide. Why can't someone be there for me when I am always there for others? Small little touches that I do on some days are ignored or overlooked. Just a simple “that's nice” would make my day.

(5) The repeated pattern of someone else's OCD, panic attacks, lack of attention, and lack of encouragement is consistent year after year. It is exhausting and is draining all the energy from me.

No comments: