Thursday, November 13, 2008

MORE INSIGHTS


October 2005

(1)There is a repeated patten with not getting enough sleep and feeling worn out and depressed. This lifestyle is way too hectic The up stage of this disease normally occurs around September and October when the time change happens. The slower pace seems to be exactly what I need.

(2)By the end of October I was feeling depressed with lack of sleep, lack of interest in things I enjoy and feeling anxious. Too much stress and not enough sleep. Not enough time for myself.

(3)I have a pattern of feeling emotionally worn out from all the problems that present themselves with an intensity that most people don't have to deal with. Everyone has stress but mine feels like it is non-stop. Way too many things to balance all at one time.

(4)Problems with falling asleep begin with my eyes popping open as soon as I hit the bed no matter how tired I felt before. I have problems holding up my head during the day and want to sleep to compensate for the lack of restful sleep.

No comments: