Thursday, September 4, 2008

MORNING THOUGHTS


I woke up around 5:00 am when my husband got up early. With only 4 hours of sleep I was aware of the time but knew I still needed some sleep. I went back to sleep and had dreams of someone being angry and yelling at me. It seemed so real. I hadn't a clue as to where the ideas came from but it was a little unnerving to wake up with those thoughts running through my mind. I eventually got up around 8:00 am and decided that I needed to take time to write.

The real issue is not having time for myself. Rather it is missing the interaction with my significant other. Always busy or asleep due to hectic day, I miss the conversations. I need a sounding board and I am hoping that it might come through this connection.

Also, I recall one day that I exercised and felt wonderful but after 18 hours awake, I decided that I couldn't keep up on that schedule without crashing after a short time.

Writing helps to clear my mind and putting thoughts down on paper makes everything real. It always helps me to write and often I am surprised at what I actually am thinking.

No comments: