Wednesday, September 10, 2008

STRESSFUL EVENTS 2005


In 2005 my husband had a hip replacement and two cataract surgeries. One son faced criminal charges filed by his stepdaughter and the resulting divorce proceedings split one family unit apart. I was diagnosed as bipolar and had to learn about this disorder and how it could affect me. This one of my normal years but the events were probably more stressful since many of the problems were not solved in just a year or so.

CONCLUSION/ANALYSIS
So, you probably wonder exactly why I am listing all of this. It is certainly not to brag on myself but to show the heavy stress load that kept my life in turmoil and more than likely tipped the scales toward a bipolar diagnosis. For years I was diagnosed with clinical depression which seemed logical but every two years my medicine stopped working and we had to work through a new medicine.

No comments: