Wednesday, September 24, 2008

MOTOR SKILLS: TYPING


An after thought: I had really struggled with my writing for the past two weeks and the harder I tried to work on my articles, the harder it became. I just couldn’t get my mind to put the words on the paper spelled correctly. It was almost like I was dyslexic. I have never had a problem with spelling and my mind is usually clear so that I can write with ease. I was really frustrated and didn't have a clue. Man I felt like I went from being in graduate school to being back in kindergarten. But I forgot about being bipolar and brushed that aside. Now I realize I was wrong.

Now that the extra meds are moving out of my system, I can tell a big differenc. Talk about a change. My mind is clear and I will probably type twice as much in one day as I used to. And that is saying a lot since I am already a prolific writer. Another part of my life comes back into perspective.

No comments: