Wednesday, September 24, 2008

SHAKING


I made a connection about the extra doses of meds but there was another problem I was having. Off and on for the past few years I have had problems with my hands shaking uncontrollably from time to time. I’ve gone through all the possibilities and just accept it and realize that it may be from too much stress on the tendons, etc. I have had severe tendonitis for quite some time and am trying to keep it from turning into carpal tunnel.

Interestingly enough, today the hands still shake a little but there is not nearly as much as two days before. I am convinced that the meds were affecting my nervous system and the thing that I saw was the shaking. In fact the harder I tried to stop the nervousness the tenser I felt inside and the more the hands actually shook. Weird how medication can affect us. That’s why it is so important to know your own body and read the signals that it sends to you. I still have much to learn.

No comments: